Growing demand for advanced material across several industries is a significant factor influencing growth of the market.
North America nonwoven fabrics Market Size – USD 40 Billion in 2020, Growth – at a CAGR of 5.5%, Trends –Increasing demand for advanced material across industries
The global North America nonwoven fabrics market is expected to be valued at USD 61.38 billion by end of 2028 from a value of USD 40 billion in 2020, expanding at a CAGR of 5.5% over the forecast period. This growth of the market is attributable to Growing demand from these industries coupled with increasing awareness about benefits of its adoption. Increasing its demand from end use industries owing to excellent properties is estimated to drive growth of the market over the foreseeable future.
The North America nonwoven fabric have properties such as abrasion resistant, antistatic, dry cleanable, durable, dust free, flame resistant, foldable, glueable, heat sealable, impermeable, ironable, and is kind to skin. However, price volatility of raw material coupled with demand fluctuations is restraining growth of the global North America nonwoven fabrics market. Nonetheless, the North America nonwoven fabric can be disposed easily and reused after proper treatments, which makes them more ecological fabric. Thus, its demand from hospitals, schools, and luxury accommodations is increasing, which in turn is driving growth of the market. Additionally, it is considered as a biodegradable and breathable, which enhances its application areas across industries such as chemicals, civil, and automobile for several end use applications.
Get a sample of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3873
Top Companies: Berry Global Inc., Ahlstrom-Munksjo, DuPont, Glatfelter Company, Fitesa, Lydall Inc., TWE Group, and PFNorth America nonwovens.
Further Key Finding from the Report Suggestion:
- Based on technology, the spunbond segment is projected to be dominant in the North America nonwoven fabrics market over the forecast period. This growth of the market is attributed to the surging its demand across various end use hygiene products, coating substrates, construction
- By application, the hygiene segment is anticipated to be dominant in the North America nonwoven fabrics market over the forecast period. This growth of the market is attributable to the demand for North America nonwovens as an alternative to traditional textiles and especially in the hygiene products.
- By polymer type, the polypropylene segment is estimated to be emerged as the largest product segment and to expand at a significant CAGR over the forecast period. This growth of the market is attributable to the increasing adoption of the material from industry players and boost availability of material with several grades.
- Regionally, Asia Pacific is estimated to be dominant over the forecast period owing to the factors such as expansion of working population, improving global economy, and rising domestic demand for hygiene products.
Consumers are placing a higher importance on sustainability and, as a result, are choosing items based on factors like circularity and carbon footprint. Furthermore, consumer concern about carbon emissions has prompted increased investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency, and transportation decarbonization. These developments have had considerable impact on chemical end sectors, particularly in the automobile and construction industries. COVID-19 has exacerbated the situation by lowering the automobile and construction industries (as well as many others) and disrupting current supply lines.
Download Summary: https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-summary-form/3873
The global North America nonwoven Fabrics market is segmented into:
By Polymer type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Wood pulp
By Layer Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
By Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
By Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Wet laid
- Dry laid
- Others (electrostatic spinning and flash-spun)
By Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Consumer products
- Building Construction
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market?
- What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Request a customization of the report https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3873
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse More Reports:
Non-Phthalate Plasticizers Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/non-phthalate-plasticizers-market
Organic Pigments Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/organic-pigments-market
Microbial Fuel Cell Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/microbial-fuel-cell-market
Paraffin Wax Market https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/paraffin-wax-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read the innovative blog at https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs